Sunday, February 10, 2013

SmileyRose Is My Pseudonym - Frances R A Napper Is Who I Am :)

Many folk think SmileyRose is a seperate person to me. That's not the case. SmileyRose is my Pseudonym, it has been for the past 10 years....however,  Frances R A Napper is who I am.....just call me Lois if you like. :)

PS

I have NEVER previously written a book or an article....and I have never been paid for anything that I have written.  All of my photographs are taken as a hobby only and sometimes I like to share those photographs either here or on my photograph site. Again, I have never been paid for any of my photographs either...photography is purely a hobby. :)

SmileyRose x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
Also visit my weblog ; Melt Your Man's Heart Review

Anonymous said...

Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
Click On this site
and click the following internet page
and click the following webpage
and also click the following internet page

Look at my blog post : divewatchesdirect

Anonymous said...

Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to tell her.


Also visit my web site - dragon tattoo designs
Also see my website - Images Of Tattoo Designs

Frances R. A. Napper said...

Thanks for your comments. :)

Yes the site can be a little slow in loading. I have stopped posting youtube songs on here and i tend to just write about them now. :) Maybe this will help. :)