Tuesday, February 05, 2013

So Long, Farewell To Another Work Colleague :(

 
It is always very sad when you have to say good-bye to a work colleague especially one who has been there for a good number of years.
Wishing Elaine all of the best for the future.  Thanks for the slice of carrot cake today, I enjoyed it immensely and I will miss your smiling face. Over the past months it has been a pleasure to work along side you. I know I don't work with you all of the time, but it's been great when I have.

 Take good care of yourself  *tears* Eww I really don't enjoy saying goodbye to folk. :(
I'm going to share my little song with you....I'm the little  one who leaves right at the end. ;)
I sincerely hope you come back and visit us all at the Zoo from time to time. Best of luck to you.  ;)
SmileyRose x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world all is accessible on
net?
My webpage :: vimax

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.
Here is my blog post ; venapro

Frances R. A. Napper said...

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. x :)