Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Prayer!

This used to be just like me every night before I went to bed when I was a little girl.

My prayer was: I lay me down to sleep, I pray to God my soul to keep, If I should die before I wake, I pray to God my soul to take. God Bless Mummy, Daddy....and then I would be there almost all night blessing every one who I knew just to bide me some extra time before going to bed. :o)

You could see why I was very angelic and Father Barry from Salisbury was really sweet to me. He used to pick me up from my home every weekend to take me to Catechism classes. :)

Personally, I think it's good to teach your child a little prayer when they're younger. It stays with you forever. I taught my own children the very same prayer when they were young too.

I thank my Nana for teaching me that prayer time was a time to be thankful for the little things in life. :)



























SmileyRose x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I to find
this matter to be actually something that I believe I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely huge for me. I'm looking forward to your next post, I will attempt to get the dangle
of it!

my web-site - grow hormones

Frances R. A. Napper said...

Thank you for you kind comments :)

SmileyRose x