Sunday, March 03, 2013

(India) 'Stoker' ;o)

I recently went to watch the film 'Stoker at the Peterborough Showcase Cinema'...a psychological thriller which starred the fabulous actress Nicole Kidman, Matthew Goode and Mia Wasikowska as India Stoker. Yep! Just call me India. ;o)

Personally speaking, I would class this film on the border line of being a horror movie similar to one that Sir Alfred Hitchcock might direct...it was probably one of the scariest films I have watched in ages. 'The Silence of the Lambs' and 'Phsyco' are two of the scariest films I would be prepared to watch these days. :)

The film was produced by Tony Scott who sadly died during production.

The film tells the story of Uncle Charlie moving in with India and her mother after the suspicious death of India's Father. Let the family mystery begins. Mysteriously folk begin to disappear. :)


The film ends with  India riding off into the sunset all alone. :)


I won't be a total spoiler however the film was very watchable and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It certainly gets a good rating from me. :)


Ps. It's the last time I'm going to say that I am 'freezing' cold!!!! ;o)

SmileyRose x

No comments: