Wednesday, April 10, 2013

*SMILES*

I agree that not everyone always has something to smile about....however I've been through bad times when I haven't always wanted to smile but I have always made the effort to smile whenever I can. A simple smile now and again never hurt anyone. :)

I am always very weary about those folk who cover up their smiles because a smile is one expression which shows a persons friendliness.:)

I believe all those people who have a nice smile..... they should show it off. :-)

Take a baby for instance. If you covered a baby's smile up then you wouldn't see the cuteness of the baby when he/she smiled back at you. A baby doesn't fake her/his smile unless he/she has wind. One of the first things we all learn to do....apart from eat and poop, is to smile. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: