Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thanks Tonto! I Had A Lovely Day Today :o)

I've had a lovely day today.  My youngest daughter Lauren and I spent the early afternoon together at the Huntingdon Garden and Leisure Centre. She helped me choose some flowers for my garden tubs.:)

It is always great to catch up together.  Much to her delight, I kept calling her 'Tonto' for much of the day....she's definitely Mummy's little helper.;)

After dropping my daughter off, I became the Lone Ranger once again. :(

I decided to pop to the Showcase Cinema to watch the film 'The Place Beyond The Pines' which starred the brilliant actor Bradley Cooper, along with Eve Mendes.

Everyone likes a good cop verses baddies film...however this one had a little twist, as there were a few corrupt cops too!;)

I am not going to be a complete spoiler here as I know full well that the film hasn't been out in the Cinemas for very long, however the film gets top marks from me.....I absolutely loved it!:)

Briefly: The film told the story of a motorcycle racer, unfolding an action packed drama spanning over 15 years.  It is definitely worth a watch.  OK enough said. Go and watch it! :)

Until the next time Tonto. I love you. ;o)




















SmileyRose x

No comments: