Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Boldly Going Where No Man Has Gone Before...."Beam Me Up Scottie" :)

This evening I went to the Showcase Cinema to watch 'Star Trek - Into The Darkness'....It was an excellent film and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I won't be a complete spoiler as I know full well that some of you have not seen the film yet, however the film starred Christopher Pine as Captain Kirk and Zachery Quinto as Mr Spock.

The Starship Enterprise crew are faced with danger when they are threatened by Khan and 72 torpedoes. Captain Kirk suffers radiation poisoning and he dies whilst trying to save the Enterprise from being destroyed.

What a brilliant film. It was certain worth a watch. :)

As a young girl I was a huge fan of  of the original TV series 'Star Trek' which starred Captain Kirk (William Shatner) and Spock (Leonard Nimoy). It's great to see that the films are still going all of these years later. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: