Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day :)

To My Dad....Here's hoping you have a lovely Father's Day. :)























Picture Source




























My Dad is called 'Frank'...so here's a little song for him. It's called 'Frankie' by Sister Sledge :)
"Frankie" by Sister Sledge :)


I would just like to wish my Father a very happy Father's day. He has had his ups and downs over the past year re his health, but he's a fighter and I am so glad that he is doing very well again. He's a strong and determined man and I thank God for giving us a chance to have some happier days again. I look forward to seeing him most weeks when we often sit together and we put the world to rights. Sometimes we talk about the past together...and I love listening to his stories. It was my Father who loved to read me bed time stories when I was young....lol some things don't change. I hope he has a lovely day. :)


SmileyRose x

No comments: