Monday, July 01, 2013

A Lovely Weekend!

I have had a very lovely weekend. It was simply the best!

Saturday was spent relaxing at a friends barbecue party which included a live band. :)  The food, the band and the company were great and yes, I did relax.  I have been feeling unwell for the past few days therefore it was great to be recovering in good company. :)

Today (Sunday) was simply perfect!  I spent the day with BOTH of my lovely daughters Catherine and Lauren. We spent the day at Houghton Mill and Hemmingford Abbots. I find it so relaxing to be by the river and the river boats. It was a very peaceful day. We later walked to Hemmingford Abbots where we sat and watched a fabulous brass band play. Photographs to follow. :)


































































































































































































































































































































Below are the band I went to watch play at a friends barbecue party on Saturday night. They were called 'Hey Pedro' and they sang a couple of Chuck Berry type of songs. "Johnny Be Good" was a favourite. :)  I will display a few on here, however because it was a private party I will display the rest on a private site. Only persons with a password will be able to view them. I will let you know when I have uploaded them all. :)





























































SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: