Monday, July 22, 2013

Congratulations! Birth Of The New Royal Baby

 Congratulations Kate and William! :)

My Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their new baby son who arrived safely. The baby weighed 8lb 6oz and was delivered at 4.24pm this afternoon. :)

Born to be King. The baby will be third in line to the throne. :)

The baby's name still remains unknown, however on the news earlier it mentioned that both Mother and baby are doing very well and the Duke and Duchess are both delighted by the birth of their new baby son. :)

Excitement! I look forward to hearing what the new Royal baby name will be. :)

You will love this! What was I doing when they announced the birth of the Royal baby? I was asleep! I had waited all week for news and when it was finally announced I was snoring my head off. 

When I arrived home from work I felt a little under the weather therefore I went to bed at around 6pm. I didn't wake again until my Mum phoned. :) LOL@ your Mum when she says "Have you heard the news?" and you say "What news?" :o)

It can be very exhausting waiting to hear news of a Royal birth sometimes ;o)


It was revealed that the new baby will be called  George Alexander Louis. He will be known as Prince George of Cambridge. :)




















SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: