Tuesday, July 16, 2013

'Monsters University'

I had a very pleasant weekend with my daughter Catherine.  I managed to wake up on time to pick my youngest daughter Lauren up and drive her to work...awww kisses.  :)  Catherine and I spent the day clothes shopping. LOL I think she dragged me into every clothes shop around Peterborough. It was fun. She even helped me to pick out a dress for work. She has good taste in clothing...she takes after her Mum. ;o)

We spent the later part of the afternoon lazying in the garden (It was a scorching hot day). :) We then both decided to go to the cinema to watch the Disney film 'Monsters University'....what a fun film. I loved it! Hehe for those who don't know me very well, my middle name is 'Agnes'....Yes I'm the Loch Nessy Monster. ;)



More to follow................................... it's late. ;)












SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: