Friday, November 15, 2013

My Holiday Enroute to Bude in Cornwall :)

My journey down to Bude in Cornwall is one I shall never forget. It was a photography holiday, therefore I travelled alone. During my stay I managed to meet up with friends... and their friends too.  :)

Firstly, my car had a flat tyre on the motorway on my way to Cornwall. It was a little scary to say the least as it happened on a busy motorway, however I managed to stay calm and I didn't go into girly panic mode.  I called for the RAC. They sent a nice man to my rescue. My car was a little sluggish during the rest of the journey, however Corry, my little car, is becoming quite old despite him taking me all the way to my destination and back again. :)

En-route to Cornwall I decided to stop off at a small guest house in Gloucestershire. It was very pleasant. It was in the middle of nowhere and it was very quiet and peaceful.:)






















My room had a lovely room with a view. It over looked the back garden. :)























I had a very comfortable night.  On the following day i was a little disappointed that the chef was on holiday, therefore I was unable to have breakfast at the guest house.  Instead I stopped off at a cafe service station for breakfast. :)  I later drove on to meet up with friends at a National Trust House at Hestercombe House, Nr Taunton.












I finally arrive at my destination in Bude, Cornwall. It was a long old journey but I'm glad I broke my journey up by staying in Gloucester on the way down and then in Chepstow, Wales on my way home. :)

The next few photographs were taken during my stay in Bude. :)














More photos to follow :)


SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: