Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Christmas Wishes

As I sit down to write my Christmas cards this Christmas 2014, I would just like to take a short moment to think about all of our friends and family/loved ones who are no longer with us. It's a time to sit back and reflect on past years and to remember all of those special folk who brought so much joy to our lives. They may not be with us anymore but it's OK to take a moment in our busy lives to just think about them all.

I'm wishing each and all of my friends and family members a joyous Christmas and I am hoping they all have a good New Year/2014. 

I am thinking about both of my daughters Catherine and Lauren who have both brought so much joy to my life. I don't know where all of the years have gone. They say time flies when you're having fun, however I don't want them to fly by too quickly and I want to cherish my moments with those I love for much longer. :)

My thoughts are with my Father this Christmas time. It has been a good year for my Father who has made a very good recovery since being very ill. I try to visit him at least once a week. It's always a pleasure to catch up with my close family members living in Stamford, both of them. :)

I'm thinking about my Mum and I'd like to thank my Mum for spending some valuable time with me this past year. It's been lovely. :)

I have not seen an awful lot of my brothers and sisters/their families this past year but it's always nice to hear what they are all getting up to.

To all of my friends whom I've socialized with/hugged in the past year....it's been a pleasure catching up with you all.

To Rosie my Cockatiel....Wishing you a happy tweet Christmas. ;)

To all of my social networking friends/those who I follow on Twitter,  to those I am connected to on Linkedin... to my favourite work colleagues and finally to my neighbours.... I'm wishing you all a very Happy Christmas. :) 

To all of my other friends and family members whom I've not heard off in the past year but who have thought to send me a Christmas greeting card....I am hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas.

To all of the elderly folk I have known over the past years. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas too.

Wishing each and everyone of you a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year

Much Love

Click Here  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  
SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: