Thursday, December 26, 2013

Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time :)

It is always good to cherish whatever moments you can get to spend with your parents/loved ones. This year I had a stress free Christmas. I had a lovely quiet Christmas. It was a typically traditional family Christmas time spent with my folk in Stamford. There were just the three of us, however it was lovely to spend time just reminiscing together, watching the Queens Christmas speech together, watching TV and to eat a traditional Christmas dinner with all of the trimmings.  I really loved my Christmas day this year. :)

I would like to thank my family members for inviting me over and I loved every minute of our time spent together. It was very special and I love you both. :)

As always, I missed having the girls with me on Christmas day, however we chatted together and they will be spending some of the Christmas week with me very soon. I very much look forward to it. :)

It was nice to pop out and see a friend on Christmas morning. We ate Croissants and drank coffee together before I had to dart off to Stamford. It's always good to see friends too at Christmas time. :)

Later on this week I'm looking forward to going to the Pantomime to watch 'Beauty and the Beast.' I can't wait! "He's behind you" ;)

I hope to celebrate the New Year in style. I am so looking forward to it.  :)

Although I have been at work during some of the Christmas period, it has still been lovely and I am enjoy the relaxing festive holidays in between. :)

I would like to thank all of those folk who I've spent time with over the past year.  It's been a hoot!!!! Thanks for the sweet and thoughtful presents. :)

I'd like to wish you all a very safe and Happy Christmas.....and a very Happy New Year too. Here's hoping 2014 brings us all a lot of joy, continued good health and some more treasured memories.  :)

Merry Christmas :) 

Love


SmileyRoseFrances x


To all of my loved ones :) This sums up the way I feel when I spend time with those I love.  "We’re all traveling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish in this remarkable ride. Thinks Domnall Gleeson sounds remarkably like Hugh Grant. ;)

CLICK HERE!!! "How Long Will I Love You" by Ellie Goulding :)

No comments: