Monday, March 31, 2014

Mother's Day 2014 & 'Ride Along' :)

Mother's Day 2014 - I didn't see either of my daughters today. :( I did however manage to visit my Mum. :)I took her some flowers, a card and we spent some time together....Nick even left me some cake. :)

I did miss my two monkey's today, however I have heard from them both, which was brilliant!!! Unfortunately Catherine has a heavy work schedule at Uni and Lauren was working today. I love them both very much and I missed spending Mother's Day with them but now they are both busy young ladies it's not always possible to spend every 'Special' Occasion with them both. Thankfully Lauren and I had a good day together a couple of weekends ago when we went to the coast together and Catherine and I will hopefully make up for it soon.

I hope some of you managed to make some happy and cherished memories with your loved ones. xx

I would like to take this opportunity to spend some time thinking about all of you lovely folk who are missing your loved ones on this day. It can't be a very easy time for any of you so my thoughts and prayers are with you all. xx

After visiting my Mum today I went to see the film 'Ride Along' at the Showcase Cinema. The film starred Ice Cube (James) and Kevin Hart (Ben). It was indeed a funny film about a rookie cop. It tickled me and it was well worth a watch. The film actually reminded me a little of Eddie Murphy in the '48 Hours' film, which also starred Nick Nolte. I loved that film.  :)

A good day was had by all. x




SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: