Saturday, April 05, 2014

Childhood Memories ;)

Thanks to Friend Julie for posting this recently on her Facebook page....It pretty sums up what I've written previously and what good days they were when I was growing up! :)

LOL re below (A secret) ;)  I used to play British Bulldogs with a boy called Alistair Fraser at school....hehe I used to let him catch me on purpose because I fancied him like mad. ;)

I remember the old test card of the girl playing naughts and crosses after TV shut down. 

Remembers the boys riding around on their Chopper bikes.

I remember play marbles and hopscotch with friends who lived nearby. 

Oh I remember so much. :)  I am likely to get on with other friends who all share the same childhood memories as me. :)





















SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: