Friday, April 18, 2014

This Blog Site

Unfortunately, I have not had the same time to blog as often as I did when I was studying/full-time Mum therefore I'm  unable to spend as much time on this blog site as previously. :)

Although I enjoy blogging it takes time to establish oneself as a blogger, therefore you will have to bear with me if you see any mistakes etc and you will need to give me a little time in order to come back and correct them. ;)

I am keen on keeping this blog site going however I may ask for the help of a younger member, a keen writer, in order to help me out a little later in the year.  It is always nice to have younger input too. A new partner so to speak. ;)

I'm quite keen to add another writer/blogger....especially one who I completely trust to make a good job of keeping this blog site going. ;)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: