Friday, April 11, 2014

'Witches of Eastwick' :)

I have just had a super evening at The Key Theatre, Peterborough. I went to watch 'Witches of Eastwick' at Vivacity Peterborough.....and I enjoyed the show immensely. :)

The show is a musical set in the quiet New England town of Eastwick. It tells the story of three bored divorced housewives who are wishing they'd find the perfect man. LOL is there such a man? Does one actually exist? Could it be in the form of the devilish Darryl Van Horne? Hmm one wonders?  ;)

The singing, acting and the orchestra were all marvellous.  I found myself spellbound *Cackles*  :)

The show did contain scenes of a mildly sexual nature and occasional strong language..however there is a warning on the site informing you of this beforehand.

It was a fun outing for both friend and I. We had great seats, which were right on the front row of the Theatre. I was very pleased about this. It was a shame we didn't get a piece of the orchestras cake though

Thanks to the whole cast of 'Witches of Eastwick' for entertaining me this evening.


SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: