Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"Blended" :)

Lauren, my youngest daughter and I both decided to have a picnic during the bank holiday weekend. I packed a nice and healthy picnic for us. :)  We later took a nice long walk by the river before heading off to Cineworld. We watched the recent film "Blended" :)

The film was very good!  It starred Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. Lauren and I couldn't stop laughing, it was funny. :)

This was probably one of the best 'Family' films I have watched in recent days.  The film starts off with a disastrous first date at a diner, however as the film progresses love takes its toll and the pair actually do fall in love during a visit to South Africa. :)   Drew Barrymore's character plays the part of Lauren in the film, the same name as my daughter. ;)

There was never a dull moment in the film. ;)

I thoroughly recommend the film, you'll love it. :)






















































































SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: