Thursday, June 12, 2014

"A Night To Remember" :)

I recently watched "A Night To Remember" a tribute to Michael Flately.  I loved the programme!  It was hosted by Christine Bleakley. Michael Flately is an awesome dancer!

It took me back to a night I shall always remember. It was watching my daughter Catherine's face when I took her to Dublin, Ireland and we went to the Gaiety Theatre to watch The River Dance.  Every so often I glanced over at her and it was so lovely to see her eyes light up whilst she watched the show.  It was a beautiful moment! 

The show itself, well what can I say.  I didn't want it to end.  :)

This evening whilst I watched Michael Flately dance to "The Lord of the Dance" I couldn't help but sing along to the song. It takes me back to my childhood and when we used to sing at school. :)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: