Wednesday, June 25, 2014

LOVE and (((((HUGS)))))

You know that feeling when you are little, you're hurting and all you really want is for someone to put their arms around you, give you a huge hug and tell you it's all going to be alright?

I wish I could put my arms around some folk and just tell them exactly that!!! I wish I could tell someone who is suffering from cancer or whatever other terminal illnesses there are, that it's all going to be alright!

I'm feeling very upset here. I'm watching "My Last Summer" on Channel 4. It's all about five terminally ill people who talk frankly about their experiences and how they are preparing for death! It's upsetting me so much. They're all such nice people and they talk about their worries and dying with dignity. 

It's upsetting because not only are you feeling upset for those folk who have the terminal illnesses, but you also want to hug those folk who they're leaving behind, their families. 

The programme is very moving and I can't hold back the tears. I've been following the series.

No comments: