Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tomorrow Is Father's Day!

I know some of you have lost your Father's in recent months/years and you will not be spending Father's Day with your Dad's tomorrow. I just want to say that I'm thinking about all of you as I know how much your Dad's all meant to you. Some of your Father's I knew very well and they were like part of my own family, mainly because I grew up with some of you and I am so sorry for your loss. Some of you have lost your Dad's very recently, I will be thinking of you tomorrow too. 

Anyway, I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with you all. xx 

For those of you who will be spending time with your Father's tomorrow, I wish you all a lovely day.  For those of you who won't be with your Dad's because of the distance between you, I hope you get to spend time with your Dad's soon. xx

I love my Dad very much and he's getting older now. I try to see him as often as I can. :)

Love to you all xxx

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: