Thursday, July 03, 2014

Sex And British Men!

I've just been reading a newspaper article re: Sex and British men. According to a recent survey: They are creative, confident (a bit cocky) and over half think they're brilliant in bed!

Of course I am of the opinion that if British men think they are great in bed, then it could only mean that us British women have contributed to making them who they are today, after all, British woman are fabulous in bed! On a scale of 1-10, they're a 10.  Men can only improve! ;)  It takes two to tango so to speak and British women most certainly know how to tango!;)

The survey established that over one in five British men masturbate at least once a day.  One in four have even tried bondage for the first time in the past 12 months. Half have had sex in public and a quarter have received oral sex whilst driving. Goodness gracious me!  How boastful and how very brash the British men are getting nowadays *Wonders if they are aware of the sexual diseases they can catch if/when they involve too many partners*;)

Personally speaking, I will have to go along with British men being the best in bed, not because it's true but I cannot possibly comment about how good the other nationalities are in bed if i have only ever conducted a sexual relationship with a British male/s or I've only ever dated British guys!

So I would like to conclude by saying that I reserve the right to this judgement as I have never ever dated nor have I ever been in a relationship with anyone else who is of a different nationality ;)

What an interesting survey.... and well done to the British guys.. ;o)

SmileyRoseFrances x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! it made me chuckle :)

Frances R. A. Napper said...

Thank for your comment. I like to make folk chuckle sometimes ;)