Monday, August 04, 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy - ;o)

I've had a fabulous weekend. This evening was the climax of such a great week of birthday fun which included a trip to London with my Mum. :)

I went to watch "Guardians of the Galaxy" this evening. What a fabulous film!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the film. It was an action packed Sci-Fi film with a difference. The film was filled with good humour.... and what a great sound-track! :)

The film starred: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Lee Pace, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Djimon Hounsou, John C Reilly, Glenn Close and Benicio del Toro. What a fabulous cast!

There were a few laugh out loud moments. LOL right at the beginning when Star-Lord starts dancing. You don't expect it. So funny!  I was amused throughout the film.

I loved the end when the stick started dancing to the Michael Jackson song.  So funny. ;) The film is definitely worth a watch, especially to see the cute little character 'Rocket'.

Slight spoiler:

The film tells the story of Star-Lord Aka Quill who steals a mysterious orb and he becomes the target of a manhunt led by Ronan the Accuser. Quill creates a team known as the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' to save the world from the villain Ronan who sets out rule the Galaxy with the powers of the orb. The soundtrack is amazing. I loved it! I can't wait until the sequel. :)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: