Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm A Doodler! :D

I'm a doodler. ;)

We were discussing doodles earlier today. I mentioned that I like to doodle rabbits and cubes mostly, however looking back on one of my doodle pads, I also have a few little hearts and stars on there stars too. I used to doodle houses when i was very young ( a sign of insecurity), but not anymore.

I usually tend to doodle if I'm chatting to someone, without really thinking about what it is I'm doodling. Anyway, we analyzed what types of people we were
.
This is what my doodles tell me, about me. 

Apparently, drawing rabbits suggests I'm usually a busy, bouncy person.

The cube suggests I'm likely to be a very efficient, analytical person who can deal with difficult situations.
Drawing Stars are often drawn by ambitious people. Lots of little stars indicate optimism. If you’ve drawn one big, bold, embellished star, you’ve got a definite goal in your sights. Neat, uniform stars suggest good mental focus, while freehand, asymmetric stars show an energetic personality....which fits in with the bouncy rabbit. :)

I feel so much better for knowing all of this now.:)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: