Sunday, November 23, 2014

'Strictly Come Dancing'

I've always loved the programme 'Strictly Come Dancing' because it reminds me of the days when my Mother and Father used to ballroom dance.  They were both excellent dancers in their time. In fact, I remember attending a few do's with my parents when I was much younger and everytime they danced, the whole dance floor would clear so that they could dance. They always received a round of applause afterwards. They both amazed me!

As much as I like the series, I cannot help but feel that the programme is missing a male host. Apart from liking the male species, I was so used to Bruce Forsythe being the host on the programme. The show is about dancing, whereby males partner females.  It would be nice to see the same when they are hosting the programe too.  It's just a slight observation.  It's not the same anymore.  You cannot liken it to the Ant and Dec's Takeaway programe, because it is a different kind of a programme. :)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: