Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Christmas And A Very Prosperous New Year To You All

Hi

I would just like to take this opportunity in wishing everyone I know (and those I don't know) a very happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.

I have had a super 2014. This year seemed to go by very quickly. I have enjoyed some memorable moments with my family and friends. The most memorable moment of the year for me, was when I attended my daughter Catherine's graduation day. When I saw her on the stage collecting her award, I couldn't help but think back to the time I first saw her in her school nativity play. Goodness! Where have the years gone! When you have children, they seem to roll by so quickly. :)

This year, my youngest daughter Lauren began University. The children are growing up so fast! :)

I enjoyed a very memorable holiday abroad in Zante. The weather and food were absolutely glorious and it was great to have a friend to share it all with. We had such good fun. :)

I was over the moon when my good friend from Cyprus, along with her family, were able to meet up with my daughter and I in England. We've been friends for what seems like a lifetime. It's always good to meet old friends. :)

I've spent many happy occasions with my family members and friends over the past year.  I feel truly blessed. Thank you to all who have been there for me. You know who you are. I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. X

Earlier this year, I sadly lost my beloved pet cockatiel Rosie. She will be sadly missed by me.

Earlier this month I added a new addition to my family.  I now have a pet bunny named Bradley.  He is still only a few weeks old, however he is much loved. :)

Let's take a moment to remember what Christmas is really all about and it is not just about tinsel and the opening of presents. Let's take the time to remember our faith and Jesus and how this one man from so long ago, taught us how to love, respect, forgive each other and to live our lives with compassion. He did this through his teachings and prayers. Let's take a moment to remember how a long time ago, a child was born in Bethlehem. His name was Jesus.

Click Here

Finally, let's hope 2015 brings us all good health and happiness.

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas.

With much love

from

Frances Napper (Aka SmileyRose)

XXX

No comments: