Saturday, December 27, 2014

"Paddington" :)

Yesterday, Lauren my youngest daughter came over to stay and I cooked a traditional Christmas dinner for us after we spent the early afternoon browsing through the clothing stores. :) After dinner I mentioned to Lauren that it would be really nice if we both went to watch "Paddington" at the cinema. We could then come home and eat our pudding afterwards. She loved that idea. :)

Before setting off I had a few tears as I opened both of my daughters Christmas presents to me. They bought me something which I really wanted and I was so overwhelmed whilst I opened it :)

On our way to the cinema it started to snow,  however by the time we came out of the cinema the snow turned to rain, therefore the snow did not settle at all in this area. :)

Paddington was such a good film. It was a very funny and heartwarming film. In fact it was one of the best family films I have watched in a long time. It was just excellent. LOL just call me Paddington Bear, he was a little like me......all cute and cuddly. OK! I know I'm a female, but females can be cute and cuddly too. ;)

The film starred: Nicole Kidman, Hugh Bonneville, Sally Hawkins, Julie Walters and Ben Whishaw.  Colin Firth was originally chosen to do the Paddington Bear voiceover, however it was thought his voice was too mature for the role. :)

After the film, we came home, we got into our jim jams, we put the front room fire on, we put the Christmas tree lights on and all of the other soft lighting, we brought Bradley Olaf Bunny to cosy up in the front room with us and we ate our pudding with a nice hot drink to warm us up. We then settled down to watch the Frozen DVD together. It was so lovely. We've both watched the film before, but it was good to watch it again...and to sing along to the songs ;)

It was so lovely having Lauren over to stay. My baby. ;o)

A good day was had by all. It was sad Catherine could not be with us as she had to work during the Christmas holidays. :( No doubt we will catch up together soon and we have chatted together on the telephone rather a lot over the Christmas period. I can't wait to see her. :) X

Below: This is one of the Christmas presents Catherine my daughter knitted for me. Mother and Child. :)






















 SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: