Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Lovely Evening At The Theatre - Back To The 80's :)

"Bouncers"  
(adult humour)

I have had a fabulous evening at the Key Theatre in Peterborough. :) I went to see the hilarious comedy "Bouncers" with my friend :)

"Bouncers" is a play by John Godber. It stars four brilliantly funny guys: Rob Hudson, Adrian Hood, Frazer Hammill and Chris Hannon. I laughed so much, the tears were literally rolling down my cheeks. I loved it! I've not visited the Key Theatre for quite some time, therefore I was so glad when my friend suggested we go this evening. :)

"Bouncers" told the tale of one night in a Yorkshire disco, back in the 1980's.....my favourite era. :)  I found myself laughing so much because I can remember the 1980's being just like that! ;)

Funniest laugh out loud scene: The rewind, Girls dancing around their handbags, taxi ride home and the toilet scene. :)

I don't think I've laughed that much in ages. A rolling in the aisles performance. How lovely. :)

During the interval, we decided to have a glass of red wine each to warm us up. :)

I had a lovely chat with the gentleman sitting at the side of me and a couple of members of his party. Apparently, the play has been going for a long time. I had no idea.  :)

Bearing in mind I will be going to London to watch 'The Elephant Man' for my Birthday, there was some mention of the Elephant Man.... in the performance this evening. An omen and I don't miss a trick. :)

There was a full house at the theatre this evening and a good night was had by all.  :)


























SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: