Sunday, February 08, 2015

Divorced!

It does annoy me when folk still assume that I am separated from my ex husband and that I still live in my marital home! We are indeed divorced!

When we parted we had a clean break. If both of us date or if we decide to go one step further and have another relationship, we have nothing to feel guilty about. We've both moved on with our lives!

I don't live in the home I shared with ex husband, therefore you can understand how annoying it is when folk assume I am still only separated.

I suppose it is because many folk never actually divorce when they part and they just live separate lives. We chose to divorce. I'm old fashioned. I would not have a relationship with anyone else if I was still married. :)

I have been divorced for almost 10yrs!

I'm happy being single and I think it would take someone very special to ever make me want to go down the marriage path again. :)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: