Friday, February 20, 2015

Eastenders! :)

Happy 30th Birthday Eastenders :D

Aww I can remember the very first episode of Eastenders, all of those years ago. I must be getting old(er) ;) I can remember watching that episode with my Mum. The cast included Dirty Den (Leslie Grantham) and Angie (Anita Dobson) back in those days. This evening both mum and I sat down to watch Eastenders together.....it was the live episode of 'Who killed Lucy Beale'.  I must say, it was one of the best episodes of Eastenders I have watched in a long time!  :)

OMG! It was Bobby! He killed Lucy! Who would have thought! There hasn't been so much hype in the soaps since 'Who Killed JR' in Dallas. LOL No! It wasn't Bobby on that occasion. ;) 

Congratulations to the entire cast of Eastenders....because I really loved tonights episode. :)  

There was some amazing acting tonight, particularly from actor Adam Woodyatt who plays Ian Beale ..Goodnesss, I can remember him 30yrs ago! ;) Ooo and I see Barbara Windsor has returned to the Queen Vic/Square. Excitement!:)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: