Sunday, February 15, 2015

Very Erotic - "50 Shades Of Grey" ;)

Not A Spoiler :)

An adult film

This evening I finally went to watch '50 Shades of Grey'....and If I had listened to some of the critics, I probably wouldn't have gone to watch it! :)

The film starred Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey...and I thoroughly enjoyed the film. :)

The film was very erotic and humorous at times.  I don't have a problem with that. ;)

There is nothing wrong with sex, whatever your desires are, just as long as it is legal and between two consenting adults. :)  Yes! I did say between TWO consenting adults, because I prefer not to share my men. ;)

Oh dear! For the record....we used to have a playroom, however it was a children's playroom! Apart from that, all seemed OK. ;)

I loved the soundtrack for "50 Shades of Grey."  I did find the film very similar to the book and I can't wait for the next installment. :)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: