Sunday, March 15, 2015

"Happy Mother's Day"

Happy Mother's Day to my Mum and to all of the other Mum's out there this Mothering Sunday.  I am hoping you all have a super day today. X

I am also thinking about all of those folk who have lost their mum's. My thoughts are with you all today. God Bless. X

Today I am spending Mother's Day on my own....with just Bradley Bunny.:)

I had a wonderful day with one of my daughter Lauren yesterday and Catherine my other daughter was working, therefore she couldn't be with us. Catherine and I have spent lots of time together during my days off recently, therefore it wasn't so bad.   :)

As for my own Mum, well I see my Mum quite a lot, therefore she's spending the day with my sister today. Happy Mother's Day to her. :)

I am having a lovely rest after a tiring day yesterday. My feet are up.:D



















SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: