Monday, March 09, 2015

"Kingsman - The Secret Service" :)

LOL I have just come back from the Showcase Cinema. This evening I went to watch the new comedy spy film 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' ....it stars Colin Firth, Samuel L Jackson and Michael Caine.

The film was definitely worth watching and it was full of laughs, however it was somewhat disappointing when all of the main characters in the film are all killed off (including Colin Firth). You're then left with Egghead Gary, I mean Eggsy and Roxy (no my name is not Roxy, but you can call me anything you like), both set out to save the world from a global threat. :) Eggsy is a streetkid whose father was killed in the Secret Service. He winds up in prison but he is set free after he calls an old friend of his father (Colin Firth), who feels obliged to repay the boy a favour because his father saved his life. There is a really good scene in the film when Mr Firth does his swashbuckling stuff *Loved It*...it made me chuckle. I won't be complete spoiler here but I really enjoyed the film, even though there was some 'comic style' violence in the film. :)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: