Wednesday, March 04, 2015

"The Second Most Exotic Marigold Hotel" and "The Boy Next Door"

I went to watch 'The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' with my daughter.....and I must say how much I really enjoyed watching the film. :) The film starred Judy Dench, Bill Nighy, Richard Gere, Maggie Smith, Dev Patel, Teena Desae and a host of other good actors. I remember watching the first film and thinking how good it would be to have a sequel. It wasn't disappointing at all. I loved it!

The film begins where the first film ended. It tells the story of some elderly British people who all move to a hotel in Jaipur, India. Basically, Sonny has a dream to open a second hotel, particularly as the first hotel is very successful, but it only has one vacancy left. He is expecting a hotel inspector to visit the hotel, however there's a slight mix up!  :)  Douglas and Evelyn are in the throws of becoming a couple after Douglas's wife arrives at the hotel and tells him that she wants a divorce. Muriel becomes co-manager of the hotel. :)

I also went to watch 'The Boy Next Door.' The film starred the fabulous Jennifer Lopez and the gorgeous Ryan Guzman. The film is psychological thriller which will make you think twice about who you keep company with, including your next door neighbour. I'd like to think my next door neighbour is fine though....although, you can never be too sure. ;)  I rather enjoyed the film. It was definitely worth a watch. It gave me a few goosebumps...especially the part when he takes his top off and he holds the garage door up for her. LOL ;)


SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: