Sunday, April 05, 2015

Have A Lovely Easter Break Everyone

My family and I are indeed Christians. :)

During my childhood, I grew up in the Cathedral City of Salisbury, Wiltshire. Father Barry was our local priest at the time and just before I made my first holy communion, he would pick me up to take me to catocism classes every weekend.

My grandparent's were all church going Christian's also. Shopping on a Sunday did not exist during my childhood. I loved my childhood, because God and religion played an important role during my upbringing. After church on Sundays, we usually spent time with our families. I don't attend church every Sunday these days, however I am still a christian and I very much believe in God.

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Easter xxx

No comments: