Monday, July 13, 2015

"Jurassic World" - Dinasaurs! :)

This evening I met up with my daughter Catherine and her boyfriend Ben. We went to Cine world at Huntingdon to watch "Jurrasic World." My word! What a fabulous film! It starred Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and Irrfan Khan. The film wasnt directed by Stephen Spielberg, however my sources tell me that he was an executive producer for the film . Hmm Wonders what it would have been like if he had directed it though!:)

I loved the film, it is well worth a watch. The special effects were brilliant!

Ah! Watch out for me! Thinks I'm the Mummy dinasaur right at the end, who fights off the newest park attraction dinasaur,  in order to save everyone.

It was lovely to meet up with my daughter Catherine today.:)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: