Monday, August 03, 2015

"Mission Impossible" - Rogue Nation :) :)

I recently went to watch the Tom Cruise movie, "Mission Impossible" - Rogue Nation. :)

I really loved the film! :)

For those of you who have not been to see the film yet, it was action packed from start to finish.

Ethan Hunt aka Tom Cruise, joins forces with actress Rebecca Ferguson, who is a British agent, but who he thinks maybe part of the rogue nation.  It's an international rogue organisation. They are all highly trained and their one aim is to destroy the IMF. LOL yes I am F (as in I am Frances)...and yes, I have met a few rogues in my time. ;)

I've loved all of Tom Cruise's 'Mission Impossible' films so far and this one is no exception to the rule, in fact this was probably the best one yet.....or is the best yet to come?!  Could there be another 'Mission Impossible' film in the pipeline?  I wonder! ;)

Unbelieveable! I've just read the Foreign Box Office news and  Mission Impossible' Rogue Nation opened to a staggering amount, $86m, in China!

The film was directed by Christopher McQuarrie. It is Film No.5  in the Mission Impossible series. The film starred the fabulous Tom Cruise, fantastic Simon Pegg, jeremy Renner, Rebecca Ferguson and Alec Baldwin.   I really enjoyed Simon Pegg's role, as Benji. It really suited him! ;)

The start of the film was just fabulous. It was an action scene which begins with Tom Cruise running and hanging on for dear life to the side of an Airbus A400M Atlas. This was actually filmed at RAF Wittering, just 5/6 miles away from where I live! :)  No!  I did not see Mr Cruise when he came to film in the area. A great pity as I would have liked to have had a coffee with him. ;)

Other favourite action scenes: The motorbike chase scene and the underwater scene. Wow! I loved it.  Looking forward to watching the 6th film.....if of course there is one.

Oh well!  I'm signing off now.

I am 'F' :o)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: