Friday, January 01, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 - New Year's Eve

Well as the old year very quickly draws to an end and a new one begins, I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year. :)

I know some of you haven't had a particularly good year, this year (((((Hugs to you all)))))). Sadly, life does come with it's ups and it's downs sometimes, therefore i know some of you will perhaps be happy to spend the celebrations quitely and peacefully this evening. Whatever it is you are all doing, I just wanted to say that I am thinking about you and that I wish you all love and happiness whilst we bring in the New Year later on. :)

I shall be raising my glass this evening, feeling thankful. I will be thinking about the future, hoping life has some more good times planned for me. I shall also be reflecting upon the past events of the year. I will be thinking about all of those people who are no longer with us anymore, but who have brought such joy to my life throughout the years. Long may they all be remembered. Most of all, I shall be thankful for my family members. Wishing each and everyone of them a very prosperous New Year. I love you. :) xxx

No comments: