Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Funny Memory πŸ˜€

One of my funniest memories from my past: When I was 7 yrs old I resided at Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wiltshire. I used to call for one of my best friends Lesley every morning, before going to school. I would call for her on a daily basis. I quite often sat and I chatted to her Mum, Anne, whilst Lesley would still be getting ready.

LOL on one occasion, I went to call for Lesley and I sat down in the kitchen as usual, merrily chatting away to her Mum. Then suddenly, there was raucous laughter coming from behind me. I turned around only to see someone who looked identical to Anne, in absolute hysterics.  I had no idea that I had been chatting to her identical twin sister. It was so funny at the time.  πŸ˜œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A wonderful memory of such lovely friendsπŸ‘«πŸ‘« :)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: