Friday, March 24, 2017

Designer Babies V Real Babies 😁

I am so glad I grew up in an era when designer babies have not become too fashionable yet. What do I think about designer babies? Personally, I think it's messing with nature and they're playing with fire.


Lol could you imagine the next block buster film 🎥  A country using designer babies to entrap our dipstick male species into falling in love with them. Could you imagine a mass epidemic of perfect looking women swarming the country in an attempt to take over the country!   007 would have a field time if he were captured by the enemy.  😂

I believe in replacing cells that maybe diseased, however where would it stop?  What if someone suggested replacing cells to make women have longer legs, bigger assets etc in order to design man's perfect woman with a perfect body! 😀

Every woman may end up looking like Wonder Woman one day.

SmileyRoseFrances

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/535661/engineering-the-perfect-baby/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30742774


I would hate to be with a man who looked too perfect!




SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: