Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Sleep Tight Dad. I Love You xx


















Today I light a candle in memory of my Father, my Dad who sadly passed away in the early hours of this morning, Tuesday 28th March 2017. My Father died peacefully at the Peterborough City Hospital.

Frank de Souza, you will be so greatly missed by your family. He was a Husband, a Father and a Grandfather and he will remain forever in our hearts. 💞 We shall miss you. 💓 Thank you for being my Dad. May you be that bright shining star 🌟 I see, when I look into the sky tonight. I am glad I got to kiss you night, night. Sleep tight Dad.

With so much love 💓

Your loving daughter.

Always, God Bless

Ps Thank you to the caring staff at the hospital for taking good care of my father in the past few days..

SmileyRoseFrances x




I am blessed to have had you, you were after all my Dad for over 50 years.

No comments: