Monday, March 06, 2017

The Great Wall

What a fabulous film. The film is Directed by Yimou Zhang. 'The Great Wall’ of China took 1700 years to build and is 5500 miles long. Hmm was it built to keep the monsters out and to stop them from feeding on its defenders perhaps?  An elite group of warriors battle to protect ‘The Great Wall’....Their only way of stopping defeat is to find the Queen and to kill her. The film stars Matt Damon and Willem Dafoe. ☺

I remember visiting Hong Kong and China a number of years ago, when I was 26 yrs old to be precise. I also visited the Song Dynasty.

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/nsong/hd_nsong.htm

It was a wonderful place to visit. I met so many lovely people on that holiday. The Chinese and the Hong Kong people were so friendly and welcoming. I would love to return some day. Xx

Ps Everyone, go and watch the film, it's great! 😀 I have a few old  1986 photographs to post too...taken before the digital camera era, during my holiday to Hong Kong and China.😀

SmileyRoseFrances x










No comments: