Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Lovely Mothers Day and Beauty and The Beast :)


















'Till the last petal falls.

“The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his twenty-first year. If he could learn to love another, and earn their love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.”











What a fabulous, fabulous version of the Beauty and the Beast film. Emma Watson and Dan Stevens were brilliant as Belle and the Beast......and so were all of the rest of the cast, which included Emma Thompson and Ewan McGregor.  I loved this Disney film πŸŽ₯ :)

What two better people could I possibly go and see the film with, than my two lovely daughters, Catherine and Lauren πŸ’ž It is a very rare occasion that all three 3⃣ of us get to meet up together, due to our busy work schedules, however today we all made the effort to meet. What a wonderful surprise it was too! Lol I arrived nice an early at the Cinema this morning πŸŒ„, then i receive a telephone call πŸ“ž from Lauren asking me to meet them both in the car park. I was still chatting to Lauren on the telephone πŸ“ž when they both surprised me with a bouquet πŸ’ of flowers🌹and presents 🎁. It was an early Mothers Day surprise, due to Lauren having to return to Uni tomorrow, therefore it was only a weekend visit, however I got to hug both of my daughters at the same time today. ☺

When we were seated inside of the cinema 🎦  I sat in the middle of my two daughters. I had a feeling of contentment, because it was so lovely to see them both πŸ™Œ together today.

I later drove to my Mother's home to have dinner with her.

What a great day I have had, simply the best! πŸ˜€

You must go to see the film, it is excellent.

SmileyRoseFrances  x



















This brought to my eyes.

































Thank you to my daughters and my Mum for a lovely day xxx

No comments: