Sunday, April 30, 2017

A Day Out In Birmingham :)

I had a great day out with friends, in Birmingham. Our day began with a bottle of Prosecco and a croissant on the train #GirlyGiggles 😀

When we arrived in Birmingham we hit the shops straight away, well after heading for the loo first ; ) Shops:  Pandora, Warren James, Primark and New Look to name just a few.

We later stopped off at the Jamie Oliver restaurant for lunch. My lasagne was lovely. Julie and Sally then surprised me with a very early birthday present, It was totally unexpected!! I was lost for words for a change #Tears. They only went and bought me the earrings and the necklace I'd thought of buying for myself (at a later stage), to match the bangle I'd just bought!!!! #ThankYouBoth #SoLovely  #Wicked:)

After a few more hours looking around some more shops, we were all ready to drop! Yes the phrase 'Shop Til You Drop' really did apply. ;)

We decided to catch the train home. Only we'd realized we'd been sitting at the wrong platform and we almost missed our train home!!!! 😀

When we finally boarded the train, there were crowds of football supporters who were blocking the way to our seats (which were paid for). Julie had to push some of the guys just to get us onto the train!!!! On our journey home, at one stage, I thought I was going to faint! It was that bad. Half of the guys had not even purchased a ticket!!!!

We did eventually got to our seats, however we were almost back in Peterborough by this time!!!!!

I met some friendly and nice people today. I loved Birmingham for shopping. It was just a shame about the train journey home.  :)

Thank you to Pete, Sally's other half, for taking us to and picking us up from the train Station #SoVeryKind

I had a fabulous day. Thank you so much ladies.  xxxx  😊😊😊

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: