Saturday, April 15, 2017

Thank You!


These past few days have been filled with loved ones.....all of my nearest and dearests.

Thank you to ALL who joined us in celebrating my Father's life. I was overwhelmed by all of those people who joined us at the Church service on Thursday. Xxxxx

It was a very sombre day indeed, however thank you to everyone for making one of the hardest days of my life, so far, a joyous farewell to a man I loved and cherished. It was comforting to know that Dad had a number of friends and family who all came together to say their farewells.  You all helped to ease my sorrows.

Special acknowledgement to: family members Marion and my sister Charmaine, to those at St George's Church, Andrew Woodhouse Funeral directors, Mandy's Flower Shop, the staff at the Crown Hotel Stamford. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you all for your donations to Dementia UK.

Kind regards

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: